IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Due to the seriousness of the Covid-19 outbreak we have decided to take measures to protect our employees. Until further notice the recreation building will be CLOSED!
For those owners/exchangers/renters who have decided that they will come to the resort, you will be asked to make arrangements beforehand. If you let us know that you will be coming, we will have the keys and essential information available to you in the lobby. Once you are in your unit, you will be able to call us by dialing “0” if you need anything during regular hours.
Regular hours will be from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Please note that our housekeepers will only do drop off if you need anything and our maintenance staff will only go into a unit for major maintenance requests.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times. With the challenges presented by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the need to react to constantly changing information, we are doing our best to adapt.
As we navigate through these uncertain times, our staff is committed to keeping our guests safe and healthy. Our staff practices include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced in-room cleaning techniques on all high touch point areas including door knobs, light switches, curtain pull cords and television remote controls.
- Increased sanitization efforts to all common areas including lobby, pool area, game rooms and fitness center.
- Emphasis on best personal hygiene practices and frequent hand washing by staff, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing all employee workplaces
- Trying to keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers available for guests and employees to use.
- Requesting that guests and employees who feel ill stay home.
We are committed to implementing recommendations from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New Hampshire public health officials to give you peace of mind as you visit Cold Spring Resort now and in the future.
In summary, we want you to know we will do our best to provide you and your family a safe place to retreat. Our units, although thoroughly sanitized, continue to be open!
The staff and management of Cold Spring Resort