November 20, 2020
Greetings to all our loyal owners and guests! We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy during this continuing pandemic by frequent hand washing and sanitizing, wearing a face covering and maintaining the proper social distancing, just like we are doing here at the Resort.
Although our Resort units are open to all exchangers and renters, some of our facilities, including the recreation building will NOT be open except for indoor pool use and the normal check-in and check-out procedures.
With that in mind, here are some of the major changes that will be in place when you visit our Resort:
The current NH Governor’s guidelines state that anyone who comes from New England states (Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island) do not have to quarantine. Upon arrival you must verify and sign a screening questionnaire attesting that all the people staying in your unit have not experienced any symptoms that might indicate that you have Covid-19. Please keep this in mind when planning your vacation with us. According to current state regulations, those traveling to New Hampshire from non-New England states will require that you quarantine for 14 days prior to arrival. Please follow the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Travel Association. Be aware also that a state-wide mask mandate is in effect through Jan. 15, 2021. Anyone over 5 years old will have to wear a mask or face covering whenever they’re in public, whether indoors or outdoors, and can’t keep at least 6 feet away from people they don’t live with. Also:
- Our office staff will resume sending out the usual six-week confirmations to owners as we did in the past. And, now that we are operating at full capacity, your unit is available to you for your use. If you decide not to use it, you can place it in the rental program or give it to an exchange company. We will no longer place it in the books for some other time to use. NOTE: It is imperative that you let us know if you will be using your unit. Failure to do so may result in your unit not being cleaned upon your arrival.
- Check-in is still only allowed from 4 to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. If you are checking in midweek, please call the office in advance so that we will know when you will be arriving and make sure that it is during our regular office hours. Entrance to the recreation/administration building will be restricted to one person (representing the family) at a time to check-in and a face mask must be worn. The recreation/administration building will be closed to guests for anything other than for check-in and check-out or pool use (see below).
- The indoor pool will be available for use by appointment only. Please call us to make the appointment. We will allow 14 people in the pool at one time for 45 minutes only and social distancing is still required. The capacity for the hot tub is two people at a time. Please be mindful of others when using it. There will not be any chairs or tables around the pool area. When you arrive to use the pool, everyone in the group must wear a mask and we will ask you to check-in with the front desk so that they can verify your appointment. The rest of the office area will be blocked off from use. Anyone who does not comply with these rules (which have been created for everyone’s safety) will be asked to leave immediately.
- If you have made an appointment for a certain time and you are late, you will forfeit your time. The pool hours will be from 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM only. Once your time is up, we will ask you to leave through the back-exit door (not the sliding doors) to allow for the next group to come in safely. Towels will not be supplied, and the locker rooms will be closed. Also, we will not offer movie rentals or store items at this time. The bathroom in the hallway in the main office will be available for use.
- The Ropewalk East playground area is closed but use of the tennis courts will be allowed if you use your own personal equipment. You can use the charcoal grills that are located by the tennis courts, but the gas grill will not be available for use.
- White Mountain Country Club is currently open to everyone. Please let us know upon check-in if you will be golfing and we will give you the golfing coupon. Golfing rates and information will be in the packet that we give you upon check-in.
- Once you do settle into your unit for the week, you will be able to call the office staff for anything you need by dialing “0” during regular office hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Housekeeping will drop off anything you might need at your door and maintenance staff will only respond to a unit for maintenance emergencies only.
- Be advised that all local beaches and many of NH’s visitor attractions may not be open this year. We advise you to check the venue you are interested in on their websites for the latest information on their operating schedules. Many attractions require online reservations. We do not currently have any recreation activities scheduled at the Resort and do not anticipate that changing until this pandemic is over, presumably with an effective vaccine for all.
We know that the situation is not what you and we are used to at the Resort, but this is what we must do to ensure safety for all. Please note: a future increase in Covid-19 cases in the State of New Hampshire may force the Governor to close us again in the future. This is all the more reason to be safe and stay healthy and follow common sense guidelines. We will keep you informed of any changes.
Please be patient with us during this time as we are doing our best to keep everyone happy while also trying to ensure safe conditions for all. We will adhere to CDC Guidelines and NH Universal Guidelines to make sure that your stay with us is as safe as possible. We will get through this together!
Your staff at Cold Spring Resort